1. In a bowl, combine the chicken, buttermilk, and cayenne. Toss well to coat.
2. Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
3. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse Cheez Its until finely ground (if you don’t have a food processor, you can put them in a large zip top bag and use a rolling pin to crush them by hand). Mix ground cheez Its, Panko, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Remove each piece of chicken from the buttermilk, and dredge through the crumbs, pressing gently to adhere. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the chicken has been used. Make sure not to crowd your pan, if necessary use two baking sheets. Lightly brush/drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Transfer to the oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and tenders are golden brown, 15-20 minutes, rotating the pan half way through.
5. Meanwhile, make the ranch. Combine all ingredients and season to taste.
6. Drizzle the chicken with buffalo sauce and serve with ranch immediately.